- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirements: 21 and older (Paint & Sip – BYOB)
- Date: October 5, 2015
- Time: 6:30-9:00PM
- Location: Harbor Place, 4137 Mill Street, Pultneyville (Next to itClix)
- Price: $35
What you’ll learn in this watercolor class:
Watercolors are fulfilling and relaxing to work with. Artists have felt the passion of watercolor painting for centuries. In this encouraging watercolor painting art class, you will:
- Learn watercolor painting techniques, including: color use, brushwork, composition, detail, and more
- Receive inspiration from subject matter, including still life, landscape, florals or abstraction.
- Express yourself through endless artistic techniques in painting, mixed-media, and a wide variety of art supplies
- Receive customized, one-on-one expert art instruction based on your personal needs and interests
- Learn in our encouraging, intimidation-free, non-judgmental art studio
- Receive the lasting health benefits of art classes, such as relaxation, stress relief, and mental clarity
- No artistic background necessary, this class is for beginners or those who have taken a class prior, and all levels are welcomed.
- All art supplies included!